Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,501 (926,303 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)