Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,202 (693,738 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)