Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,146 (684,415 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)