Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10764 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,030 (37,435 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)