Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10527 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,249 (68,857 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)