Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10256 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,233 (60,773 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)