Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 USD / CRC
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,635 (₡ 1,446,806) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)