Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 USD / CRC
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,631 (₡ 1,439,351) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (32 minutes ago)