Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,286 (€2,119) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)