Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30354 USD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,670 prices entered by 250 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (36 minutes ago)