Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,232 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30895 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,473 (S/. 4,768) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)