Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,923 (2,092,576 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (43 minutes ago)