Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 USD / MWK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,148 (816,851 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)