Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14527 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,179 (元8,116) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)