Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15183 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,027 (元19,936) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)