Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 23% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,136 (4,024,528 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)