Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,165 (€3,397) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)