Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02107 USD / DOP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,640 (RD$ 125,284) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)