Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 18% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,570 (€2,420) in Lappeenranta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)