Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,702 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)