Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,569 ($b10,780) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (28 minutes ago)