Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,260 ($b8,656) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,200 (about 1 hour ago)