Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04435 USD / HNL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,265 (L 28,518) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)