Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 30% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,744 (€1,652) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)