Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00960 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,818 (¥397,726) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)