Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14569 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,306 (元8,964) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)