Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00867 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 27% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,750 (¥316,965) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)