Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,990 (¥332,722) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)