Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22507 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,507 (RM6,697) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)