Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24119 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,434 (RM14,237) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)