Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24193 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,336 (RM13,787) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)