Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12747 USD / HKD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 21% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,888 (HK$54,039) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)