Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12839 USD / HKD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 21% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,537 (HK$35,334) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)