Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22457 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,086 (RM4,835) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (43 minutes ago)