Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23895 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,158 (RM4,845) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)