Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24108 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,539 (RM14,681) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (32 minutes ago)