Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25713 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,713 (RM14,439) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)