Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01671 USD / RUB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $889 (руб 53,220) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)