Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02015 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,923 (Php95,453) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)