Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01994 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,249 (Php62,672) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)