Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 64% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,248 (8,880,862 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)