Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,351 (1,595,925 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (18 minutes ago)