Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37021 USD / XCD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,189 (EC$11,315) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)