Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 USD / PLN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,099 (11,721 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)