Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 752 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05540 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 89% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $621 (11,207 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)