Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / SDG
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $716 (4,766 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)