Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15016 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,520 (10,123 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)