Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14289 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,451 (10,155 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)