Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15739 USD / SDG
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $856 (5,438 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)