Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 897 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05527 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 87% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $850 (15,375 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)