Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,024 (¥567,956) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)