Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,005 (¥227,678) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)