Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00933 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,319 (¥570,026) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)