Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15764 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 4% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,476 (元41,080) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)