Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15850 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 5% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,938 (元43,771) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)