Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 USD / KGS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,560 (314,989 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (37 minutes ago)