Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01466 USD / KGS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,036 (548,115 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)