Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01490 USD / KGS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,821 (256,446 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)