Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,948 (﷼ 96,294,101) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)