Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03175 USD / TWD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 47% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,969 (62,020 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)