Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03367 USD / TWD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,335 (99,045 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)