Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03323 USD / TWD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,592 (47,919 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)