Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03383 USD / TWD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,393 (129,865 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (36 minutes ago)