Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,622 (¥298,133) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)