Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00939 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,415 (¥576,791) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)