Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23674 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,298 (RM18,153) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)