Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23321 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,971 (RM17,026) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)