Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 20% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,498 (9,894,797 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)