Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 20% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,991 (7,929,068 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)