Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 20% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,006 (8,032,307 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 4 hours ago)