Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 772 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)