Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / UGX
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,773 (6,332,781 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)