Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25481 USD / TRY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,445 (9,596TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (about 2 hours ago)