Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26666 USD / SAR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,789 (﷼ 14,210) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (36 minutes ago)