Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00912 USD / SSP *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 89% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $410 (44,964 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)