Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00757 USD / SSP *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,197 (158,046 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (about 2 hours ago)