Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02026 USD / DOP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,436 (RD$ 218,928) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)