Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24056 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,155 (RM4,802) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)