Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22675 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,366 (RM6,026) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (31 minutes ago)