Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24628 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,549 (RM14,410) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (41 minutes ago)