Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 837 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24116 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,021 (RM12,525) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)