Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,409 (R$ 4,463) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)