Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,339 (₩5,915,656) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)