Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,010 (₩3,404,864) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)