Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,362 (₩6,062,955) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (36 minutes ago)